We are looking to appoint an inspirational and experienced Teacher of MFL with a passion for accelerating progress within the MFL department. You will have the ability to teach across the full age and ability range and will be able to enthuse, engage and motivate our students to achieve their full potential. This is an exciting time to join our journey of improvement and play a key part in transforming the lives of our young people.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent Teacher of Languages
- Be a committed team player;
- Have the ability to engage and inspire pupils and build excellent relationships;
- Be committed to Felixstowe School’s ethos;
- Be passionate and ambitious about their own career development.
You will join a friendly and welcoming department, which is forward thinking, innovative and passionate about teaching. We are looking for a languages teacher who is passionate about languages and wants to share their love of languages and other cultures with students to raise standards and improve student outcomes.
If you are looking for a department where you can make real change, teach wonderful students and want to make the difference to lives this is the role for you.
We welcome a visit to meet our staff and students. Please contact Shane Hurren, Operations Manager on 01394 288228 or email@example.com.
It is important to belong at work and the work you do is relied upon by our pupils, so even small positive differences which are made, make people very happy. We want to ensure you have a good work life balance and one of the ways we achieve this is by having a two-week autumn half term break.
- Job satisfaction through making a positive impact on our student’s lives
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Supportive and positive management
- Investment in your training and development
- Bespoke teacher development programmes supported by our Teaching School Hub
- Excellent career development opportunities in our school and across the trust including secondments to other trust schools
- Evidence informed research opportunities via our Research School and programmes to reduce teacher workload including the development of the CUSP curriculum and other programmes the staff within our schools benefit from
- Wellbeing support service
- Trust wide professional development
You can view a full list of requirements in the job description. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, even if you don’t meet all the requirements, please apply as we may be able to support you in any areas for development or we may have alternative roles that are a good fit for you. We would appreciate the opportunity to consider your application.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.