An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our “World Class” Academy as a Teacher of MFL.
You'll be driven by a genuine ambition to help the academy maintain its high standards, the strong sense of purpose and the ethos that makes us ‘World Class’. At Moor End Academy, lessons are underpinned by our core principles of teaching and learning – and our teachers have the freedom to be creative and innovative, so that pupils continue to make progress significantly above their peers nationally.
Moor End Academy is an outstanding, vibrant, diverse and inclusive school which provides a fantastic learning environment.
We have culture of strong behaviour expectations underpinned by our three core values of Respect, Ambition, and Responsibility.
Our dedicated staff are committed to delivering an outstanding education to all our students, and as a teacher you will benefit from our commitment to exceptional professional development, rooted in academic research.
We are part of South Pennine Academies Multi-Academy Trust and opportunities for collaboration and peer networking are at the heart of our secondary strategy.
Why join us?
1. Positive relationships, mutual respect and the promotion of an ambitious school culture are at the core of what we do each and every day.
2. The academy is a highly orderly environment and students conduct themselves well throughout the day embodying our three core values.
3. We are an exceptionally high performing school with a Progress 8 score, which is well above national.
4. Senior leaders are highly visible, supportive and have an open-door policy.
5. Our staff are buoyant in their attitudes and morale is high.
6. There is a tangible culture of high expectations; teachers can teach, and students can learn.
7. Students enjoy coming to school and attendance is well above national.
8. We are an accredited ‘World Class’ academy and have held this quality mark since March 2022.
9. We have achieved the ‘Gold’ CollectivED: Coaching, Mentoring and Professional Learning in Education Award.
10. We take a whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing and have achieved the CollectivED ‘Gold’ accreditation in recognition of our holistic offer, and strong practice.
We are looking for:
A passionate, energetic and dedicated candidate with a strong sense of purpose who has the genuine ambition to help our students achieve their ‘passports to success’.
An excellent practitioner with the ability to motivate and inspire our students to become the leaders of tomorrow!
We can offer you:
A warm, happy school where we value our community ethos, and we firmly believe in promoting a school culture based on mutual respect.
Happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved students who thrive in a safe and caring environment.
Excellent professional development opportunities.
If you’re impressed by our work, understand our vision, and want to be part of our exceptional academy, then we would welcome your application.
For an informal conversation about the role or to arrange a visit to meet the principal, please contact our HR at email@example.com
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check via the DBS. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.