Teacher of MFL
This job expired on 21 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
7 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Languagesjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday 8.30 to 15.30
What skills and experience we're looking for
For September 2023 we are seeking to appoint a passionate and inspiring MFL Teacher (French and/or German) with excellent subject knowledge and the ability to contribute to improvements in progress and student attainment. The post would be suitable for an experienced or newly qualified teacher. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a high quality and dedicated team.
- Be passionate about teaching and encouraging students to foster a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom.
- Offer either French or German as a main language and knowledge of the other language to at least KS3 would be desirable but is not essential.
- Have a proven record of excellent classroom practice.
- Be optimistic and committed to establishing high expectations and improved outcomes.
- Value the importance of professional learning and be committed to developing their own leadership potential.
Be a team player.
What the school offers its staff
- We each feel that we are valued by and belong to the Saddleworth community.
- We all work hard and are considerate and courteous towards each other
- We are respectful, compassionate and kind.
- We are all encouraged to explore, find, nurture and develop our passion
- We are ambitious for ourselves and for each other.
- We have high standards and expectations and strive for excellence.
- We embrace success and take pride in our own achievements and those of others
- We develop and encourage a growth mind-set and positive attitudes in ourselves and others
- We all actively contribute to the Saddleworth community to ensure that it remains a place that we all want to work and to learn.
- Committed to ongoing CPD
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 24 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym facilities
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Saddleworth School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1391 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Saddleworth School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01457 872072
Arranging a visit to Saddleworth School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish)
Birch Road, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL12 9RD
The Ruth Gorse Academy
Black Bull Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1HW
Teacher of Languages (French or Spanish)
Cheadle Hulme High School
Woods Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 7JY
Laisterdyke Leadership Academy
Thornbury Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 8HE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oldham