Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
We are looking for a successful MFL Teacher, with the initiative, drive and determination to teach KS3 and KS4 and who wants to contribute to our continued journey from good to great. This vacancy has arisen due to the popularity of languages at Esher High and the success of the MFL department in generating take up of the subject as an option
choice. We are ambitious to continue to move Esher High School forward and will welcome applications from an innovative teacher who is:-
· Passionate about MFL and able to inspire students.
· Able to teach Spanish at KS4 (if you can also teach French at KS3 that is a bonus)
· Able to demonstrate a positive and creative approach in the classroom.
· Committed to the continuous process of raising attainment within the Department.
· Willing to promote and contribute to a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
· Keen to share and promote the school’s vision of high standards and success for all.
We welcome early applications and will consider holding interviews before the closing date for strong candidates.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.