Teacher of MFL
14 days remaining to apply
Start date details
5 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Languagesjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
- View all Part timejobs - part time will be considered
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,898
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint a colleague who is an excellent teacher and has the talent, drive and commitment to build on current strong foundations. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for their subject area with the drive to improving the outcomes of students at all key stages.
What the school offers its staff
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
- An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career.
- We takethe wellbeing and health of employees seriously. We have a range of support mechanisms and benefits available to employees and the Trust has signed up to the Education Staff Wellbeing Charter.
Further details about the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our exciting Modern Foreign Languages Department at Wilsthorpe School.This role is perfect for an individual who is committed to students’ learning and ensuring they each achieve their full potential by consistently delivering engaging lessons. We are particularly interested in candidates who can teach French up to A leveland key stage 3 Spanish and above. The successful candidate will join a team of effective, hardworking professionals, committed to providing an outstanding education for all students.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Wilsthorpe School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1138 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wilsthorpe School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Wilsthorpe School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham