Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (Full or Part-time)
This job expired on 27 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
27 February 2023 at 12pm (midday)
7 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 Hours per week
- View all Part timejobs - Part time hours may be negotiable
- Competitive salary to be negotiated
Competitive salary to be negotiated
What skills and experience we're looking for
vacancy for a teacher of Modern Foreign Languages has
arisen at Cardinal Griffin Catholic College. Governors are therefore
seeking applications from suitable candidates to
join us from 1st
The Governing Body is seeking a practical and creative individual who is an ambitious and passionate Modern Foreign Languages teacher who can teach French and/or Spanish.
We are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual who:
- is an outstanding Modern Foreign Languages teacher that is absolutely committed to ensuring that students achieve exceptional outcomes and enjoy Languages;
- is always looking to improve the quality of provision for pupils and is relentless in the pursuit of excellence;
- is able to develop effective practice through planning, action, reflection and evaluation
- is agile, flexible and collaborative in their approach to working with others, especially when under pressure;
- can communicate effectively with staff and pupils;
- is a resilient and highly committed person.
- is supportive of our Catholic Ethos;
What the school offers its staff
In return candidates can expect:
- to join a highly motivated, ambitious developing department
- curriculum leadership that places great emphasis on the importance of students studying modern foreign languages
- supportive and hardworking colleagues committed to going the extra mile for pupils
- to be part of a College with a strong Catholic ethos and well-behaved pupils
- support for both new teachers and those at different career stages is excellent as are opportunities to grow develop and progress
Cardinal Griffin Catholic College is a medium sized 11 - 19 secondary school, situated in Cannock, Staffordshire. This is an exciting time in the life of the College. On the back of a very positive set of examination results in summer 2022 and following the appointment of a new Headteacher for September 2022, the College is seeking to accelerate its progress towards becoming an outstanding school. This appointment will support that ambition.
Further details about the role
ECTs who can demonstrate the potential to be outstanding teachers are encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, Monday 27th February 2023.
The College reserves the right to close this post prior to the published deadline should it receive sufficient applications to pull together a good field of candidates. We therefore encourage candidates to submit early applications.
We do not accept applications via CV’s or from recruitment agencies.
We welcome further discussions about the post and these can be conducted using a variety of online platforms or by telephone. Please contact us to discuss this if it will be helpful to you.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cardinal Griffin Catholic College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 870 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01543 502215
Ours is a warm, supportive, welcoming and above all, happy place to work. Relationships are paramount to us. All are expected to give of their best and grow and develop, both staff and students. We are committed to staff welfare and development and we offer an excellent professional development programme and training opportunities for staff at all stages of their career.
Arranging a visit to Cardinal Griffin Catholic College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
The Earls High School
Furnace Lane, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3SL
Shireland Biomedical Utc
350 High Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8DJ
Ormiston SWB Academy
Dudley Street, Bilston, WV14 0LN
Thorns Collegiate Academy
Stockwell Avenue, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 2NU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Staffordshire and Stoke