Our high profile Modern Foreign Languages faculty is looking to recruit two Teachers of Spanish and French on a maternity cover from January. This faculty is a central part of the school’s drive to make students more aware of the wider world and the cultural diversity that exists beyond the sheltered environment of Harrogate. We aim to inspire students to want to pursue their studies further, to have the ambition and sense of adventure to try the language out in a foreign country or on a foreigner in this country and we want them to be happy and successful in this mission.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to enhancing student learning and experience and aninspiring passion for education and making a difference to children’s lives
- has a strong subject knowledge, proactive nature and commitment to demonstrating our school’s values
- keen to develop within a culture that embraces professional learning and creates opportunities for talented individuals to make rapid progress in their careers
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
- being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards our shared mission of;nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and enriching children’s lives
- our Trust commitment to continued investment in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be
- a clear set of values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, kindness and promotion of positive wellbeing.
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits packageincluding;
excellent pension scheme, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.
At the heart of excellence Red Kite Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer which welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to promoting diversity and want a workforce which reflects the local population of each of our schools.
This job post has expired.