- £25,714 - £41,604
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages job summary
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish/French) TLR available for a suitable candidate.
Pay Range: Teachers Main / Upper Scale
Start Date: September 2022
Due to the continuing growth of the school, we are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher of Modern Foreign Languages with preferred languages of Spanish and French. The position will suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
Do you believe that there are no limits to student achievement? If so, why not consider joining our school and make a real difference to our students.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Be fully qualified to teach through the secondary range for Key Stages 3 & 4
• Demonstrate an enthusiasm for the subject which will inspire student progress
• Demonstrate a capacity to design materials that are differentiated and will engage students in the learning process
• Experience of IT and a willingness to use it to plan and teach lessons
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We are looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (Suitable for ECTs)
• An ability to teach lessons that challenge all students
• A passion for teaching and making a real difference to young people
• A commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are a dynamic teacher with experience or an early career teacher who would like to work in a supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, please apply.
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Paxman School?
We can offer you:
• A competitive salary
• A robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and the school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk.
To apply for this post, please apply via The Sigma Trust website.
Please note that only fully completed application forms will be accepted and any CVs and accompanying covering letters will be disregarded. A Notes for Applicants document is attached for further information.
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 17th May 2022
Interviews: Thursday 19th May 2022
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
The Sigma Trust is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristics. This is embedded in our vision ‘To Be Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts’, where we believe we are strong and more successful working together, creating a workplace which celebrates diversity.
TLR available for a suitable candidate
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.