Sheffield Park Academy is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages – French and Spanish. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ academy. The academy is part of United Learning, a national group of schools and academies. Sheffield Park Academy is an 11-18 school. As part of United Learning our aim is to bring out ‘the Best in Everyone’ and we continuously strive to ensure that students and staff have every opportunity to succeed, with their potential developed to the utmost.
The successful candidate will be a determined, ambitious and a knowledgeable Teacher of languages. We are seeking candidates who can positively contribute in our journey to become an ‘Outstanding’ academy. Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers of languages who are able to evidence a strong track record of student success, as well as newly qualified teachers who have the potential to make a significant impact on the lives and education of the children they teach.
The role is to provide the teaching of Languages, the core subject is French, Spanish would be also be desirable. For the right candidate there may be the rapid progression to head of department or additional responsibilities and the possibility to teach within the VI form.
This role requires a highly focused individual who is organised and passionate about making a difference for our academy and the local community. The successful candidate will be highly efficient with outstanding attention to detail. This is a challenging role that will bring many rewards.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Talented, supportive and innovative staff and students.
- The opportunity to work with an established team.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in our cluster of schools.
- Access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (TPS).
What we would like from you:
- An ‘outstanding’ teacher with strong leadership qualities who can evidence significant progress and attainment from their students over a protracted period of time.
- Someone who shares our moral purpose of ensuring that all of our young people receive the best education possible in a supportive environment from people who care about them.
- Someone who is resilient, dynamic and passionate about improving the life chances of all children in our community but also displays humility and a reflective approach to improvement
If you possess these qualities and share the academy’s vision, then we will be delighted to hear from you. Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further information.
To apply, please visit click on ‘Apply Now’ to complete our online application form, CVs are not accepted. If you have any queries regarding this role, please email email@example.com The closing date for this post is midnight on Sunday 29th January 2023. Interviews will take place week commencing 30 January 2023. Applicants are encouraged to visit the academy before applying, to arrange a visit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employees will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an Enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list.
This job post has expired.