Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish/French)
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, motivated and successful Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages for 1 January 2020 to inspire and motivate staff and students.
• Be a dynamic practitioner of Modern Foreign Languages.
• Actively contribute to the long term vision and practice of teaching and learning in Modern Foreign Languages and throughout the academy.
• Be enthusiastic, creative and able to inspire students to reach their full potential.
• Have excellent classroom management skills.
• Create a highly stimulating learning environment in which children want to learn.
• Be committed to delivering engaging lessons that make good use of ICT and modern technologies.
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work interdependently within faculties.
Essential educational requirements
Subject degree (or similar)
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Excellent subject knowledge
Ability to personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their full potential
Successful teaching practice at KS3/4
We put a lot of emphasis into staff training, including an excellent NQT programme.
About Ormiston Chadwick Academy
- Liverpool Road, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 7HU
- Ormiston Chadwick Academy website (opens in a new window)