Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPS £25,714-£41,604 (dependant of experience)
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages to join our wonderful department. We are particularly searching for a teacher who can offer Spanish/French up to Key Stage 4. The Chalk Hills Academy are proud of the unrivalled education experience offered and you will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership, an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body and enterprising students. Our facilities include a brand new Sixth Form block opened in September 2019.
We are seeking a MFL teacher to help further the success of our Modern Foreign Languages Department. You will play an integral role in taking responsibility for raising the standards of attainment for all students through a high standard of learning and teaching. We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner that is able to bring ideas, energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to the role.
At our academy, we are proud of the unrivalled education experience offered and you will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership, an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body and enterprising students. The Stockwood Park Academy has state of the art facilities, fit for all your teaching needs. Our facilities include sporting and performance equipment which the whole school body are able to enjoy.
If you want to grow and develop in a fast paced, dynamic and successful Academy, come and join us at The Stockwood Park Academy! Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome.
· Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences to all students
· Be an aspirational professional who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners.
· To set high expectations for all pupils, to deepen their knowledge and understanding and to maximise their achievement.
· To assess pupils’ work systematically and use the results to inform future planning, teaching and curricular development.
The successful candidate will
· Have qualified teacher status and experience delivering good MFL lessons.
· Can teacher either Spanish or French advantageous to teach both.
· Have demonstrable commitment to inclusive teaching and learning.
· Be able to demonstrate the appropriate motivation to work with young people
· Use data to inform target setting and planning.
Start date September 2021
Salary MPS/UPS £25,714-£41,604 (dependant of experience)
Job Role Full time, Permanent for the right candidate
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the deadline date.
Why work for Stockwood Park Academy?
· £30 million state of the art building with well-equipped classrooms
· You’ll be working alongside a collaborative, forward thinking Principal and Senior Leadership Team who are here to support and develop you
· Unparalleled CPD opportunities with free courses every Thursday catered to your developmental needs
· Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
· All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
· Freshly brewed coffee for staff on arrival to the academy every morning
· Employee of the month scheme winning shopping vouchers
· Fantastic staff benefits that make a difference to your work life balance
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form on our website by following the link. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Many thanks & with kind regards Jay PowellMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.