We are looking for an innovative Music Teacher with a passion for Music and a commitment to raising standards for all learners. We have excellent teaching facilities with dedicated music rooms, a music technology MAC suite and a recording studio. As a school we embrace new technologies to support teaching and learning.
We are looking for an individual who is able to teach Music Technology to A level standard along with a keen interest for rock and pop. With your excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm, you will have the opportunity to teach Music to pupils in KS3 to KS5, teaching GCSE, A level and BTEC.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. The school provides a calm and nurturing environment where pupils are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to Glenthorne High School
We welcome visits to our school, however, due to current Covid rules and regulations, we have to limit the numbers of visitors. Please contact the HR department for further details. Tel: 02084100010