Teacher of Music - part time (0.4)
The Radclyffe School, Oldham, Greater Manchester
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||Main/upper pay scale according to previous experience. £24,373 to £40,490 per year pro rata|
Salary: Main/upper pay scale according to previous experience. £24,373 to £40,490 per year pro rata. The school is committed to the principle of pay portability.
Contract Type: Part time 0.4
Contract term: Permanent
Contract Start Date: September 1st 2020.
Our Music Department at the Radclyffe school is vibrant and fun learning environment for its students. The team works in a focused but mutually supportive way to achieve outstanding outcomes for our students. We are extremely proud of their contribution to our school’s journey to be ‘beyond outstanding’.
If you are an NQT, a tailored professional development programme will be in place to support your first two years of teaching. All teachers have access to The Radclyffe School ‘Growing Excellence' scheme, giving staff who want to focus on learning and teaching access to a graduated enhanced payments scheme for buddying and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
We can offer you:
• a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
• a professional, dedicated and supportive Faculty;
• a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team;
• a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities;
• a school community committed to corporate excellence.
We are looking for a teacher with the ability to work in partnership to raise standards and levels of achievement at KS3/4 in Music. We will appoint someone who is enthusiastic and keen to get involved in the life of our school and improve outcomes for our students.
• an outstanding teacher, or a teacher with outstanding potential;
• passionate about developing teaching and learning styles;
• able to enthuse students and get very good results;
• a team player committed to excellence for all students;
• An excellent musician who is able to engage and enthuse students passion and creativity.
Our closing date is 9:00 am on Monday 1st June 2020 and further details and an application form can be found on the school website www.theradcyffeschool.co.uk. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Mr Shaun Gagie, HR Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TRS Advert Teacher of Music 0.4.pdf  0.12 MB
- 2020 05 20 - Faculty Information - Music.pdf  0.16 MB
- 2020 05 20 - Job Description - Teacher of Music 0.4.pdf  0.14 MB
- 2020 05 20 - Person Specification - Teacher of Music 0.4.pdf  0.16 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||1495 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||The Radclyffe School website (opens in a new window)|
About The Radclyffe School
The Radclyffe School is a popular 11-16 maintained Foundation (Co-operative) Trust school in the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham. The Governing Body has direct responsibility for the employment of staff, its finances, the running of the school and the outcomes it achieves. It is a larger than average secondary school with 1500 mixed gender students on roll. The school is full in every year group. Over 70% of students are from ethnic minority backgrounds, most of whom are of Pakistani or Bangladeshi heritage. Some 30% of students qualify for free school meals or a clothing grant to help with the purchase of school uniform.
We are proud that in an Ofsted inspection in November 2015, we were judged to be an Outstanding School, Outstanding in every category.
Hunt Lane, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL9 0LS