Teacher of Music
This job expired on 22 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2022
22 May 2022 at 12pm (midday)
13 May 2022
- View all Musicjobs
- View all Part timejobs
- 0.5 FTE
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS/ UPS - £25,715 - £41,808
- £12,857 - £20,904 per annum
Teacher of Music job summary
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Springwell Community College
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 891 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Springwell Community College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Springwell Community College is an 11-16 Secondary School in Staveley, North East Derbyshire. Our aim at Springwell is to deliver a great Education to our students. We expect our students to work hard and every day towards these and be kind to each other, themselves and their community.
Why join us?
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
• An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career
• We take the wellbeing and health of employees seriously. We have a range of support mechanisms and benefits available to employees and the Trust has signed up to the Education Staff Wellbeing Charter
Similar jobs nearby
Esteem Valley Academy
Bennerley Avenue, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8PF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Chesterfield and Derbyshire and Derby