Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum so that all groups of learners make progress
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/ Form Tutor so that learning is sustained.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
TLR for exceptional candidate
Applying for the job
Click the 'more on how to apply' button below to be directed to the school website.
Please download the:
1) Application Form
2) Recruitment Monitoring Form
3) Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
and save to your desktop. Once complete and saved, please send to email@example.com.
To be considered, all CES forms need to be completed and uploaded.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any CV’s.
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 19
532 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About St Mary's Catholic High School
St Mary’s is a thriving, 11-16 voluntary aided, mixed, comprehensive Catholic School with 600 students.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Catholic High School
Visits to the school are highly encouraged and will be welcomed following Covid guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.