Teacher of Nurture
4 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 9am
8 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Part timejobs - 0.8fte
- Teachers' Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
We really want to hear from you if you are someone who:
- believes that every student can and will succeed.
- is willing to contribute to the whole life of the school through our extensive enrichment programme.
- is committed to, and strongly identifies with, the values of Brannel School and the Cornwall Education Learning Trust.
What the school offers its staff
- An energising and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards.
- Students who are just beginning to make life goals; who are enthusiastic to look beyond the narrow confines of rural Cornwall.
- Colleagues who are reflective, committed professionals; who are motivated by challenge and willing to go the extra mile for our students to achieve the very best results.
- A unique opportunity to help build the school and the department.
- A well-resourced school with 21st century teaching and learning facilities. • An excellent programme of CPD and opportunities to develop leadership and management skills.
- Opportunities to develop innovative co-curricular and enrichment activities within the school day as part of the ‘Brannel Challenge’ period each week.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to FShuttlewood@celtrust.orgDownload an application form - 211 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Brannel School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 854 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Brannel School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
About the School Brannel School offers 900 places to students aged 11-16. We are situated in the heart of rural Cornwall, approximately 10 miles between Newquay on the north coast and beautiful St Austell Bay on the south coast. Our facilities are second to none – the school was completely redesigned and rebuilt in 2011 as a ‘School of the Future’ at a cost of over £17m. We aim to be a truly outstanding school, delivering the very best educational opportunities, nurturing academic excellence, and fostering ambition in every one of our students. Student Support: Our Ethos At Brannel, we aim to create a tolerant, inclusive community. We adopt a policy of positive behaviour management, which encourages young people to take responsibility for their own actions and to consider their impact on others. Students are encouraged to develop strategies to enable them to behave appropriately and to respond in socially acceptable ways. We believe that students respond best to a calm atmosphere with clear and consistent messages, and that praise and reward and the celebration of success create an environment of mutual support and respect.
Similar jobs nearby
Trevarthian Road, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4BZ
Teacher of Humanities/Religious Studies
Bradley Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 3JA
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Gonvena Hill, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6BU
Science Teacher (Biology Specialism)
Camborne Science and International Academy
Cranberry Road, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 7PP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cornwall