Teacher of PE & Dance
Do you want to work for a ‘Good’ school in an exciting PE & Dance Department that prides itself on the support and development of all staff? We have two fixed term (maternity cover) posts for starts in November 2019 and January 2020.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Good classroom practitioner
Experience of teaching PE and Dance at KS3/KS4
Willingness to continue professional development
● A professional, supportive and dynamic PE & Dance department;
● A personalised approach to your continuing professional development;
● A supportive and inclusive staff environment;
● High quality leadership development opportunities;
● State of the art buildings and facilities.
About Denton Community College
Denton Community College is an 11 – 16, 1350 place mixed community high school. We opened in September 2010 and in January 2012 moved into our new state of the art building which has the latest up-to-date technology and resources. In 2015 we were judged by Ofsted as a ‘Good’ school.
- Taylor Lane, Manchester, Lancashire, M34 3NG
- LA Maintained School
- Denton Community College website (opens in a new window)