Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
(Main Scale £25,714 to £36,961)
JOB TITLE: Teacher of PE (Female)
Grade and Salary: (Main Scale £25,714 to £36,961)
Working pattern: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Location: Ashfield School, Sutton Road Kirkby-in-Ashfield Nottingham NG17 8HP
Ashfield School is rightly proud of its strong reputation for the high standards of teaching, behaviour and academic achievement. One of the largest school’s in England, our ethos is to support, inspire and challenge people to give of their best in our safe, happy and ambitious learning and working environment.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of PE to join our large and highly successful and widely respected PE Department from September 2021. The post offers a fantastic opportunity to gain a wide experience across a range of sporting disciplines in world class facilities including a swimming pool, fitness suite, full sized athletics track and extensive indoor and outdoor spaces.
An exciting opportunity exists to be part of this large, forward thinking and vibrant team. We are looking for a committed teacher who has the drive and determination to succeed, the ability to inspire young people and has a passion for teaching as well as for PE. This post would ideally suit a talented and committed NQT. The post holder must be female due to staffing changing facilities.
Why join us?
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Competitive pay scales -our pay scales for Leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options.
• The ability to work flexibly
• Career-Average pension scheme
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust
• A stimulating and supportive working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career
For more details and to apply for this role please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/teacher-of-pe-female-nottinghamshire-1435046
The closing date for applications is: midday 07 May 2021
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.