- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
Monday - Friday
- Contract type
- Fixed term (6 months )
Larkmead School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of P.E to join our Physical Education Department from October 2021. The successful candidate will be expected to teach across the range of national curriculum activities and have the ability to teach KS3 and KS4.
As the successful candidate you will be:
• passionate about raising levels of engagement and achievement and promoting a culture where healthy exercise is encouraged and enjoyed by all
• confident teaching across Key Stages 3 and 4
• a team player with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• able to deliver practical lessons to a high level and promote health and wellbeing through regular exercise for all students
• an excellent programme of induction and training which seeks to provide an excellent foundation for career progression;
• a forward thinking environment which recognises the benefits of considering flexible working patterns.
• a friendly, caring, supportive and collaborative team environment.
• a professional environment dedicated to Teaching and Learning with a supportive, dedicated and hardworking staff.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.