- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Physical education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity contract)
- M1 £25,714 - UPS3 £41,604
Required for November 2021
Part Time Temporary Teacher of PE (Maternity cover)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school with first class sporting facilities and that understands the need for its students to be provided with 2 hours PE curriculum time. We are seeking to appoint a charismatic and well skilled Teacher of PE to teach across the 11 – 16 age range in what are truly unique times. As a faculty we are embracing the need to think differently in Covid Secure times and the successful applicant will be encouraged to assist us shaping our short term future.
Contract: 3 Full Days: Tuesday Thursday and Friday.
The successful candidate will:
• Have immense drive and passion regardless of their level of experience
• Be able to inspire THS students to engage in Core PE and our Well Being programme
• Be able to develop positive and productive working relationships quickly
• Feel enabled to contribute to the Faculty and school development in Covid Secure times
• Be keen to drive ‘This girl can’ mind set within the faculty
• Support all learners
• Creative and keen to think differently about how we support ALL THS students in PE Sport, Health and Well Being
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Andrew Knowles, Headteacher, at email@example.com
An application form can be downloaded from our school’s website or by contacting Trust HR on HR@redhillacademytrust.org.uk
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: Friday 8 October 2021
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.