|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main - Upper|
The Principal and Governors of this highly successful oversubscribed 11-16 college are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of PE to join a team of friendly, supportive and committed professionals within the PE department.
The appointed candidate will:
• Deliver the AQA GCSE PE qualification.
• Need to be committed to contributing to the extra-curricular provision at UCC.
Applications are welcomed from NQT’S or more experienced PE teachers. If you have vision and drive combined with the ability to contribute to the college at a strategic level, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer the opportunity to work:
• In a popular and community focused college with excellent professional development opportunities and a commitment to learning;
• With positive students who enjoy learning and having a voice in school;
• In a well-resourced environment which we are seeking to develop further.
• With supportive parents and governors and a very well established network of international partners.
You will have:
• A commitment to the teaching of PE;
• Outstanding teaching skills and an understanding of how children learn;
• Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills;
• A belief that every child can succeed and the determination to help each child fulfil their potential;
• The ability, imagination and drive to enrich PE across the college to ensure high quality provision and participation.
>Personal Improvement Planning
>Developing professional capital
>Onsite car park
Applying for the job
To apply please complete a UCC Application Form and a letter of application, in which you should outline how your experience/qualifications match the requirements of the post.
All completed applications should be emailed to email@example.comMore on how to apply
- Teaching Staff Application Form UCC.doc  0.22 MB
- Recruitment Information Pack Teacher of PE - Maternity Cover.pdf  1.81 MB
|School size||894 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Uppingham Community College website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01572 823631|
About Uppingham Community College
Our core values as a school are: Respect, Honesty and Kindness. Everything we do is based upon these simple principles. Our students consistently achieve excellent GCSE outcomes and we are very proud of our holistic approach to developing respectful and responsible young people who are ready for life in our ever changing world.
Arranging a visit to Uppingham Community College
If you would like to talk to someone about the role further please email firstname.lastname@example.org
London Road, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9TJ
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed