Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Dance, Physical education
We are seeking an exceptional practitioner who is passionate about their subject and pedagogy, and shares our vision of ‘Success for all’. The successful candidate will have:
• The ability to impact positively on student progress, raising attainment and developing excellence
• Exceptional subject knowledge and evidence of great teaching and learning
• A commitment and desire to continue their own journey of self-improvement in a school that is relentless in our pursuit of learning
• The ability to motivate, inspire and challenge individuals to achieve excellence
All teachers at Manor School make an important contribution to the Culture & Welfare and Curriculum, Teaching, Learning & Assessment aspects of the academy. This includes but is not exclusive to:
• support the Nene Education Trust and the Principal of Manor School in successfully implementing their vision and policies to ensure we achieve our aims;
• contribute to the development of our unique, values-driven curriculum;
• provide an excellent quality of teaching and learning via the implementation of the Manor School teaching and learning strategy;
• contribute to support and challenge departments and teams to deliver high quality provision and outcomes;
• contribute to the positive well-being of all members of our school community by ensuring they are treated with respect, tolerance and encouraged to demonstrate positive behaviour and the desire to work hard;
• contribute to our already strong extra-curricular provision across Performing Arts.
We are keen to hear from candidates who are passionate about teaching PE and the difference they can make to the lives of young people. We are looking for candidates who are enjoy making contributions to the entire Physical Education team and who want to collaborate to provide fantastic opportunities for our young people.
Applying for the job
Please return completed applications to our contact email address FAO Mr Davenport, Principal.
969 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Manor School Sports College
Manor School is a heavily over-subscribed and growing community 11 – 18 secondary academy serving the town of Raunds in East Northamptonshire. We are proud to be part of Nene Education Trust and share a clear vision to encourage all our students and staff to work hard, play hard and achieve; leading to ‘Success for All’.
By visiting us and making use of the facts and data readily available online, you’ll discover that our students achieve well, levels of attendance and parental support are very good. We are proud of our curriculum provision based around Work, World, Wellness and the outcomes are good and improving still further. We promote the STEM subjects with rigour and are unwavering in our support and emphasis on sport and the Arts for which we are locally renowned.
Most significantly, at Manor School we know that we are responsible for education in its widest sense. We encourage and support students to be innovative and creative, to set the bar high in order to excel both academically and in developing the personal characteristics and cultural capital required to be outstanding young adults.
Arranging a visit to Manor School Sports College
The school is currently closed due to coronavirus restrictions, however we have a short overview video of the school available to watch via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7U77m5EcuY
Mountbatten Way, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 6PA