- Fixed term (Fixed Term until August 2023)
- MPS/UPS (if post threshold)
Teacher of PE (with the ability to teach a second subject) job summary
Teacher of PE (with the ability to teach a second subject)
Salary Grade: MPS/UPS (if post threshold)
Contract Type: One year fixed term contract
Closing Date: Monday 4 July 2022 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Should a suitable candidate be identified before the closing date, the vacancy may be closed early
Start: September 2022
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative PE teacher with a second subject to join our well-established and successful faculty. ECTs are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will be:
• passionate about learning and can instill that passion in all our students;
• committed to ensuring that all students reach their potential regardless of prior attainment;
• prepared to be involved in extra-curricular activities;
• capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working in our school, across the Abingdon Learning Trust and in the wider teaching community.
• a role model for our students and staff;
• effective in setting and attaining high standards of student progress;
• active in working to develop their own teaching practice.
In return we will offer you:
• the support and satisfaction of being part of a dynamic and creative team led by very experienced and highly motivated staff.
• students who have a desire to achieve and respect the school’s expectations.
• a programme of supported induction and continuing professional development firmly rooted in educational research.
• a commitment to supporting the well-being of all staff.
An application pack is available from the John Mason School website https://www.johnmason.oxon.sch.uk/joining-us/vacancies/
CVs alone are not acceptable.
John Mason School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check. The school is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from less well-represented groups in the school and Trust.
All staff are expected to promote fundamental British values.
Applying for the job
Please send application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.