Teacher of Physical Education
This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
21 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 27.5 hours per week
- TMS/UPS £28,000-£43,685 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching across the key stages. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcome
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
- Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
- Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
- Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact.
- Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
- To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and have a willingness to innovate.
What the school offers its staff
- Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field
- a supportive working environment and team ethos
- friendly, enthusiastic children.
Further details about the role
Shireland CBSO Academy and Shireland Biomedical UTC are part of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to deliver PE to Year 7 at a brand-new academy, with the potential to shape your career with us as the academy grows. This role will be split across two sites within the Trust - Shireland CBSO Academy and Shireland Biomedical UTC.
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. All post-holders will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), including a Children’s Barred List check for post carrying out a regulated activity.
Please note: when applying for this position it will take you through to the CBSO Academy application.
Interviews: Week commencing 24th April 2023
About Shireland Biomedical Utc
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 178 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Shireland Biomedical Utc website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Health Futures University Technical College (UTC) offers educational experiences and opportunities rarely if ever seen in traditional schools and colleges. A unique partnership between Health Futures and 20 health, education and public sector organisations from across the West Midlands enables us to combine national qualification teaching with hands-on project learning with healthcare professionals. 14-19 year olds from across the region enjoy enviable academic and career-focused advantages that prepare them for higher education and employment.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Girls Physical Education
Wolverley CofE Secondary School
Blakeshall Lane, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 5XQ
Blue Coat Church of England Academy
Birmingham Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 2ND
The Westwood Academy
Mitchell Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 8DY
Eden Girls' School Coventry
Stoney Stanton Rd, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4FS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Bromwich and West Midlands