Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time, job share
£25,079 – £33,440 (FTE)
If you can deliver inspirational lessons in Physical Education and spark a passion for health and fitness, we’d love to hear from you!
At UTC Oxfordshire we pride ourselves on our strong team; we have high staff retention which we believe is due to the unique curriculum, a strong and supportive team who are passionate about providing the best opportunities to our young people, alongside excellent training and flexible work opportunities. As a growing school we are keen to hear from those with experience to add value to our current structure.
We can offer:
• An exciting opportunity to work as a growing and supportive team
• An environment where the focus is upon high quality teaching and employment outcomes
• A unique curriculum with outstanding facilities and cutting-edge ICT and technology to support learning.
• An opportunity to develop your teaching career
• A commitment to professional development
• Focused teaching – only KS4 and KS5
• Fully supported laptop provided with latest software to simplify your workload.
Interviews: 10 May 2021
Applying for the job
For further information and to apply, please visit our website. All applications to be made by completing our application form, cvs will not be accepted.