|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Teachers' Inner London Pay Scales|
A detailed job description for this post is available on the school's career site, however the key teaching and learning responsibilities include:
● To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
● To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/ Form Tutor
● To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
● To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
● To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Applying for the job
To apply, please complete our electronic application on our career site.More on how to apply
- Teacher of Physics JD.pdf  0.69 MB
|Education phase||Primary, Secondary, 16-19|
|School size||1728 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Dunraven School website (opens in a new window)|
About Dunraven School
Dunraven is a 4-18, All Through School, recently designated as a National Teaching School which recognises the effort that the school team puts in to making lessons enjoyable and effective for our young people. Equally, the visit of OFSTED in October 2014 which judged Dunraven as ‘outstanding’ in every category was an important public marker of our on-going journey to achieve ‘Excellence for All’.
Arranging a visit to Dunraven School
Due to restrictions, school visits prior to interview are not possible at this time.
94-98 Leigham Court Road, LONDON, SW16 2QB
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed