- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Philosophy, Religious education
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
- Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £29,915 to £41,136
NOWER HILL HIGH SCHOOL
‘An outstanding school’
Roll: 2020 (1620 + 400 in an A level 6th Form)
TEACHER OF PHILOSOPHY, RELIGION AND ETHICS
Outer London pay scale
December 2021/ January 2022 start. Full time.
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
We require an enthusiastic and committed PRE teacher to join our strong and successful Humanities Faculty. To deliver KS3, KS4 and potentially A Level Religious Studies.
● an outstanding PRE Department of 4 specialist teachers
● a school culture which nurtures and develops staff
● a heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations
● students who are a pleasure to teach
● a strong culture of professional development
● supportive leadership team
● excellent facilities
● a heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
Please visit our website for full details and to download an Application Form:
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 29th September 2021
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.