- Job role
- Religious education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 per annum)
Teacher of PSHE / RE
Salary/Grade: MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 per annum)
Contract: 195 days per year, full-time
To provide and safeguard the welfare of the students for whom the post holder is responsible or comes into contact with.
• To implement an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum
for students and to support a designated curriculum area(s) as appropriate.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the
opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To ensure students in your teaching groups make expected or better progress.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for
personal and academic growth.
• To take responsibility for a tutor group to support academic and personal development.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher
and/or Form Tutor.
Applying for the job
Please forward completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.orgMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1480 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About The Brunts Academy
Brunts is a mainstream academy (part of the Evolve Trust) for pupils aged 11-18 years located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, with a growing number of pupils choosing to study with us over the last 3 years.
We have achieved 100% Pass rate 3 times in the last 4 years, our outcomes have averaged grade B and positive value added, 100% have progressed onto their chosen pathway with 85% progressing onto university.