- Job role
- Working pattern
Full time - 195 days.
- Contract type
- MPS / UPS £25,714 - £41,604
We are seeking to recruit a well-qualified and enthusiastic Teacher to this new role within the academy to teach predominantly our 6th form timetable, which is one of the popular subjects within a high performing 6th form.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about their subject to engage and inspire our pupils.
• Be a team player who will uphold our values of ambition, integrity, inclusivity, endeavour and resilience.
• Teach to a high standard for our learners to achieve their full potential.
• Be conscientious and have a willingness to work hard to maintain strong outcomes.
• Ensure provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated process in your curriculum area.
If you are inspired by this exceptional opportunity to join us and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Please note we do not accept CVs and references will be applied for at the shortlisting stage.
Applying for the job
Please forward your completed application form to: email@example.com by the closing date.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1480 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About The Brunts Academy
Brunts is a mainstream academy (part of the Evolve Trust) for pupils aged 11-18 years located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, with a growing number of pupils choosing to study with us over the last 3 years.
We have achieved 100% Pass rate 3 times in the last 4 years, our outcomes have averaged grade B and positive value added, 100% have progressed onto their chosen pathway with 85% progressing onto university.
Arranging a visit to The Brunts Academy
Visits to Brunts Academy are welcomed.
Please contact Emma Cook (Office Manager) on 01623 623149 to arrange a visit.