Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking an exceptional teacher of Psychology to add to our already excellent Psychology department. As a result of continued Post 16 popularity we are searching for an aspirational colleague who understands how best to support students to achieve the very best grades at A-level, with many ambitious for Oxbridge or other top university destinations.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Be a part of an aspirational school with a vision for world class education
• Further improve the already strong outcomes for students in Psychology
• Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
• Contribute to the further development of a high performing department, the school and the MAT
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an exceptional classroom teacher or is developing into one
• Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
• Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
• Has the ability to teach another Post 16 subject area
• Has an understanding of effective pedagogy and a commitment to evidence-informed improvement
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and wonderful young people and their families
• An exceptional CPD offer from NQT and RQT through to preparation for senior and system leadership
• Strong and supportive leadership, centralised sanctions and an excellent working environment
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a progressive multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applying for the job
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an Application Form and Criminal Records Declaration Form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form –Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the forms here: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1729 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Twynham School
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. We are a heavily over-subscribed school where achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special. Our Sixth Form is highly regarded being the largest school-based Sixth Form in BCP. There is an energy about Twynham School; we are entering an exciting decade for the school, our MAT and our community and successful applicants can be confident that they will be working in a truly great environment.
Arranging a visit to Twynham School
To discuss the post or your application, please contact Lisa Weston at email@example.com or call 01202 495710.