|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 3, £24,373 to £28,413 per year (full-time equivalent)|
Teacher of RE
Required For September 2020
Arthur Mellows is an Ofsted Outstanding school located in the village of Glinton on the outskirts of Peterborough. The school is very successful and over-subscribed. Behaviour is excellent and students are keen to learn, with 75% of students achieving grade 4 or above in both English and Maths in 2019.
We are seeking to appoint an additional teacher to our dedicated and successful Humanities Department. The College is an ideal place to both start and enhance your career. Staff are extremely supportive with a clear focus on exceptional outcomes for all.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1600 students aged 11-18, supported by a talented and hard-working staff.
• Keen, committed and well behaved students who are positive and active learners
• Excellent professional development, guidance and support – we welcome applications from NQTs and experienced classroom teachers.
• A very successful and over-subscribed school.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
• The ability to teach RE across all key stages.
• A well-qualified, industrious team player who has a passion for RE and the ability to bring it to life in the classroom.
• The ability to teach other Humanities subjects.
• The capability to support and challenge students enabling them to achieve outstanding results.
The College welcomes visits from prospective applicants, arrangements can be made by contacting Sarah Cooper on 01733 254052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ambitious and interested in being part of our College please complete an Application Form which is available on the College website www.arthurmellows.org and return to us with a letter of application.
Closing date for applications is noon Monday 2 March 2020
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
See job description and person specification
As aboveMore on how to apply
|School size||1638 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Arthur Mellows Village College website (opens in a new window)|
About Arthur Mellows Village College
Helpston Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 7JX