Teacher of RE
23 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time teaching
What skills and experience we're looking for
Corpus Christi Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Teacher of RE at Saint Paul’s Catholic High School[i], an expanding 11-16 Voluntary Academy.
We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational teacher who would be able to support and add expertise to our growing and increasingly successful team of teachers delivering RE to the students of Saint Paul’s.
The main duties of the role are:
- To contribute to the provision of high quality teaching and learning to ensure successful outcomes for all.
- To plan and prepare courses, schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of students
What the school offers its staff
- An opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Close links and group support from four other schools in this forward thinking and expanding Catholic multi-academy trust in this exciting time in our development
- An opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated, talented and hardworking individuals
- A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with access to a library of on-line training courses and fully accredited qualifications and opportunities to access other relevant paid training.
- A range of employee benefits which support your well-being that includes:
o A confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is extended to members of your family
o A Health Cash Plan which is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of benefits which include covering the costs towards optical, dental, alternative therapy treatments, health screening and discounted gym memberships and a large range of retail discounts. Some benefits are also available to family members
o Flu vaccination clinics
Further details about the role
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for your subject and committed to delivering high standards of teaching and learning
- Be someone with drive and ambition who will challenge, inspire and motivate our students.
- Be a highly dynamic individual who consistently delivers innovative teaching and where possible has a proven track record of outstanding progress in external examinations.
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations.
- Be flexible, open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour.
- Have strong moral and ethical principles and values.
- Act with the utmost integrity
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 65.6 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Saint Paul's Catholic High School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 911 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0161 499 0000
“Saint Paul’s is a welcoming and supportive community. Leaders have high expectations for all pupils, including those with special educational needs. Pupils achieve well,” report the Ofsted inspectors who recently visited Saint Paul’s Catholic High School in Wythenshawe. The school has just received a good report following the visit of Ofsted inspectors to the school.
Arranging a visit to Saint Paul's Catholic High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester