Teacher of RE
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Essential educational requirements
• Qualified teacher Status, or working towards
• Ability to teach Religious Education to KS3 and KS4
• A good Honours Graduate with a record of continuing professional development.
Essential skills and experience
• Evidence of successful experience/teaching practice as a classroom teacher of Religious Education
• To be ICT literate, making appropriate use of IT as a teaching and management tool.
• To have knowledge of and confidence in the use of pupil performance data
• To have a good understanding of Religious Education both its teaching and assessment.
Possible TLR dependent on experience
About Holy Family Catholic High School, Carlton
- Longhedge Lane, Goole, DN14 9NS
- LA Maintained School
- Holy Family Catholic High School, Carlton website (opens in a new window)