- Job role
- Religious education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
Required for January 2022, a Teacher of RE who has the ability to teach the subject across the full age and ability range. The ability to teach a secondary Humanity subject would also be an advantage.
The post is suitable for either ECTs or established teachers who are committed to developing young people to become well informed, tolerant individuals through the highly effective delivery of high effective learning sequences that motivate students and secure high rates of progress.
We are looking for someone who has:
• a passion for RE and a resolve to make a real difference to our students’ lives as respectful, tolerant citizens that demonstrate fundamental British values.
• a creative approach to outstanding teaching and learning and a commitment to professional development.
• a clear commitment to raising standards for all students.
• excellent professional development through the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
• outward facing working across other partnership schools and organisations.
• excellent supportive relationships at all levels.
For an application pack, please click on the following link :http://www.rklt.co.uk/vacancies/
Completed applications should be submitted no later than 12 noon on Monday 18 October 2022
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 18 October 2022
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1299 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Temple Moor High School
Temple Moor is a confident and outward-facing school, at the heart of our local community in Leeds. The school adapts well to the changing schools’ and educational landscape; better prepared to meet the needs and aspirations of all our learners.
We are part of the Red Kite Learning Trust, which has a philosophy deeply rooted in professional generosity and in helping young people excel within their own schools, and beyond. We believe we have found the right partner to help us to improve standards still further for all our students and to secure our long-term vision – helping us to become a centre of excellence at the heart of the community..