- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Religious education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- M1 to UPS3 (£29,916 - £45,765)
We are currently looking for a Teacher of Religious Education to join our team.
The RE department offers:
• The opportunity to be a creative practitioner of RE teaching
• A supportive and expanding department
• A successful and well-resourced department.
• A positive learning and teaching experience in a supportive and friendly environment which is very popular with students.
• Good results at GCSE and A Level
• Good student uptake for A Level
• A comprehensive NQT programme if required
• An inspirational Head of Department who will work with you as you become an outstanding teacher.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a strong belief in comprehensive education
• Have the ability to deliver excellent student outcomes
• Be an innovative and inspirational teacher
• Be committed to their personal and professional development
• Make a positive contribution to the school’s distinctive ethos
• Have the experience of teaching a full age and ability range
• Have the ability to teach RE to A Level
Applying for the job
Please complete the school application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1877 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Woodbridge High School
Woodbridge High School is a successful school situated in the heart of Woodford Green, North East London. It is fully comprehensive with an ethnically and socially diverse intake. The school has a strong and distinctive ethos of kindness, strength in diversity, respect, excellence and pride in achievement, which we call ‘The Woodbridge Way’. We enjoy an excellent reputation within the local community. We achieve impressive results year after year from a fully comprehensive intake.
Woodbridge High School offers you:
• The opportunity to work in a highly regarded school
• A welcoming and friendly staff body
• Motivated, well-behaved and friendly students
• Clear behaviour systems and students who understand boundaries
• Opportunities for rapid career development and promotion
• Access to state-of-the-art sports and leisure facilities
• Tailored professional development and training
• A comprehensive staff wellbeing package
Woodbridge High School is committed to working with local schools and leads on many aspects of school improvement and inter-school development. We would like you to consider being part of our team at this exciting time in our development.
Woodbridge High School welcomes applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We actively seek to ensure that our staff is reflective of the diversity of our student body.
We also welcome applications from those returning to the profession or those who need flexible working arrangements. Please set out your situation or request as part of your application.
The school is committed to promoting and safe-guarding the welfare of children. All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and overseas checks where necessary.
Further details about the school, about the post and an application form can be downloaded from the website www.woodbridgehigh.co.uk Please note the school can only consider completed school application forms and not CVs alone.
Closing date: Monday, 18th October 2021 at 9.00 am
Interview date: Wednesday, 20th October 20201
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a week of the closing date. Please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion if you have not heard within that time frame.