Teacher of Religion and Philosophy
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher to our highly successful RP Department from September 2019. This thriving department teaches throughout key stage 3 and is a popular option for GCSE.
Essential educational requirements
Teaching experience in the UK.
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
• Inspirational classroom practice.
• An understanding of the critical significance these subjects have for people growing up in modern Britain.
• Understanding of how to facilitate high levels of student progress.
• A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
• An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
• The ability to teach to A-Level.
Christ's College can offer successful candidates:
• Wellbeing support through external Medical Insurance
• A supportive, collaborative department and school
• Work life balance
• A team ethos
• Exceptional CPD
About Christ's College Finchley
- East End Road, London, N2 0SE
- Christ's College Finchley website (opens in a new window)