- (MPS / UPS + Outer London Fringe)
Teacher of Religion, Philosophy & Ethics job summary
Teacher of Religion, Philosophy & Ethics
Full Time Permanent
(MPS / UPS + Outer London Fringe)
Required: September 2022
We are a World Class School, rated Outstanding by Ofsted (2013) situated in the highly desirable location of St Albans, Hertfordshire.
We are seeking a talented and innovative Teacher of REP to join our department. The successful candidate will be required to teach across the age and ability range at key stages. An ability to deliver A Level Religious Studies an advantage. This post is an excellent opportunity for either an ECT or experienced teacher.
We have a highly successful and supportive department where annual pass rates at GCSE are 97% >= Level 5 and 91% A*-C at A Level. Sixth form numbers are impressive with many taking related undergraduate courses at University. The department contributes significantly to whole school extra-curricular activities and enrichment events.
Key benefits to being an employee of STAGS:
● Staff Wellbeing
● Excellent facilities
● All staff encouraged and supported in their personal development
● Desirable location to live or work
● Rail links to London and easy commute from M1 and M25 with parking onsite
St Albans Girls’ School:
● is graded an Outstanding World Class school with over 1300 students with high standards of behaviour
● is a highly successful and heavily oversubscribed school in St Albans
● GCSE results place us in the top 100 secondary schools in the country and the top 3% nationally for student progress
● offers excellent opportunities for career development and a comprehensive ECT programme.
For further details and an application form please visit www.stags.herts.sch.uk Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome visits from potential candidates, call our HR Team on 01727 853134
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate. St Albans Girls’ School is an Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.