- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Religious education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS / UPS
• have the rare opportunity to work collaboratively with primary colleagues and play a key role in developing the secondary phase RE curriculum
• have a strong voice in shaping the everyday practice of the school as we develop and embed our ethos and routines, especially in teaching and learning
• have the opportunity to share your expertise with other subject teachers across the Trust
• be part of a global community of charitable initiatives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a vibrant atmosphere and a supportive setting.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, Sikh, ages 4 to 19
- Education phase
- Primary, Middle, Secondary, 16-19
- School size
- 886 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 19
About Nishkam School West London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented teacher of RE to play a key role in shaping the curriculum of our outstanding, multi-faith school as we are currently only in year four of its secondary phase development.
Unique features of this role are:
• The chance to make a significant contribution to the school’s RE curriculum and ethos across the secondary phase
• Potential for promotion
• A bespoke CPD package relevant to the successful candidate’s career stage
• Strong buy-in from pupils to this core GCSE subject.
Nishkam School West London is a flagship school for our Trust, offering all-through provision on an expansive 11-acre green site. Opportunities like these are few and far between and will interest those with creative minds and high aspirations, seeking to inspire a new generation of children through a virtues-led, multi-faith curriculum. The journey will be one of leading your classes to excellence as the school grows to capacity, which will be immensely rewarding for the right individual.
Background: Nishkam School West London is an innovative, state of the art, all-through 4-19 school. Nishkam’s outstanding primary school opened in 2013 and the secondary opened in September 2018. The school is part of a highly successful Multi-Academy Trust (4 schools, 2 nurseries; 1 vocational college in Kenya).
Arranging a visit to Nishkam School West London
• Please contact us via: recruitment.NSWL@nishkamschools.org or 020 3141 8760 if you wish to visit the school or arrange an informal conversation with the Principal.