Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Relationships and sex education, Religious education
We are looking for an imaginative and skilled teacher who is committed to our vision and virtues and driven by the desire to improve the life chances of young people. The job description and person specification in the pack describe what the post entails and the type of person we are looking for.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an experienced Ethics department whose approach to teaching and learning has developed in line with evidence based research. This role will give you the chance to work as part of a successful team delivering an innovative curriculum that motivates and stretches students to achieve the best possible outcomes.
• A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
• On-going investment into your career through appropriate training and development.
• Support and mentoring by a range of skilled and experienced colleagues.
• Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
• Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
• A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
• Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
• Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
• On-site parking.
• Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
Applying for the job
If you decide to apply for this post, please use the information provided and your own expertise to complete the application form, which can be downloaded from our website at www.ratton.co.uk/Vacancies and return to Mrs Barrow, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date. More on how to apply
1178 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Ratton School
In December 2017, we formed a multi-academy trust (MAT), the South Downs Learning Trust, with Ocklynge Junior School. The vision for the MAT is to develop outstanding provision for all children. This relationship also provides a range of exciting opportunities to develop teaching and learning and the curriculum.
You will be joining an ambitious and highly supportive organisation which offers:
• An excellent induction programme for teachers joining the school.
• A strong commitment to professional development which will improve your leadership skills, develop your understanding of whole school issues and prepare you for the next stage in your career.
• Motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved learners who respond very well to active and engaging teaching and work well independently.
• A strong team ethos across the department and whole school.
Park Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 2XR