||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||MPR or UPR
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding part time Teacher of Religious Studies/Humanities to join our successful Humanities team in this high-performing and inclusive 11-18 academy school with over 1100 students on roll and growing. This is an exciting opportunity to join this highly successful academy and lead school in the Cheshire Vale Teaching School Alliance where teamwork, leadership, and enthusiasm for learning are all notable strengths. The ability to teach Religious Studies up to Key Stage 4 would be advantageous.
Rated as Outstanding by Ofsted: ‘The ethos and culture of the school develop both students and staff equally well and create an enthusiasm for learning.’ ‘The sixth form is outstanding. It is highly successful in helping students to move on to higher education, training or employment.’ ‘Leaders at all levels, managers and governors are relentless in their drive to bring about further improvement, particularly to the quality of teaching and students’ achievement.’
• Be an inspirational Teacher of Religious Studies/Humanities
• Be highly organised, and passionate about ensuring excellence for all in teaching, learning and achievement
• Be aspirational about your own professional development and have excellent communication and motivational skills
• Be committed to providing the best possible opportunities for all our young people
We can offer you:
• Support and challenge from a high performing leadership team
• The scope to be creative and innovative in developing approaches to teaching, learning and the curriculum
You will find a school and sixth form that build strong partnerships between staff, students, parents and the wider community. We have a talented hardworking staff, united in their belief that only the best is good enough for our young people. If you are approachable, able to inspire, challenge and develop colleagues, and want to share your vision, passion and energy through leading in this key role, then this may be the job for you!
Application forms and further details: Available to download from www.tarporleyhigh.co.uk
Closing date: Monday 30 November by 12 noon
Interviews will take place during w/c 7 December 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.
EARLY APPLICATIONS ARE ENCOURAGED
Applying for the job
Please complete a Teaching Staff Application Form and send together with a letter of application, no longer than 2 sides of A4, legible font size. You should outline your relevant achievements and address the following:-
- Why you are applying for this post
More on how to apply
- The skills and qualities you would bring to the role