- MPS/UPS - £25,714 - £41,604
Teacher of Religious Studies job summary
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Teacher with experience in A Level Religious Studies.
Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
* Dedicated Sixth Form teaching environment
* 100% Focus on educating 16-19 year olds in an adult environment
* Culture of high expectations; with over 95% of students progressing to HE.
* Focus on feedback and professional growth
* Exceptionally visible senior leadership team.
* Supportive line management one team focused on fairness
* The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 15 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: primaries, secondaries, all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
• Values driven
• Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
• Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
• Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
• Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
• Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Applying for the job
www.dixons6a.com or call the on 01274 089770 and speak to Mark Rothery, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)