Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£25,714 to £41,604
• Teacher of Religious Studies
To start in September 2021
Salary - NQT/MPS/UPS
Due to an exciting period of growth in student numbers, we are expanding – and we are looking to recruit passionate teachers to join us.
We aim to recruit the best teachers who teach the best lessons. For this reason, we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person.
We aim to recruit staff who:
• Are excited by their role and the opportunity to ensure our young people flourish;
• Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
• Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
• Will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best success for our students;
• Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive student/teacher relationships;
• Are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
• Are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
If you would like to know more about these vacancies, or about the school, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to give you a tour, or to put you in touch with a school leader who will be more than happy to give you a call to discuss the role.
Email Diane Orton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information, or to submit your application.
We welcome applications from NQTs, main scale & UPS teachers equally.
The closing date for all applications is 31st January 2021 (Midday)
Interviews will take place the week beginning 8th February 2021
Applying for the job
For further information and details of how to apply please refer to the Recruitment Booklet by visiting the vacancies page of our website www.lutterworthcollege.com and return completed application forms with a covering letter to Diane Orton at email@example.comMore on how to apply