Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £29,915 to £45,766
To teach pupils within the school and to carry out such other associated duties as are reasonably assigned by the headteacher.
• Providing flexibility: You will benefit from an early finish every Friday.
More on how to apply
• Putting what matters most above all else: We have the highest expectations of our students and our staff. We recognise that unnecessary burdens, bureaucracy can get in the way and must be removed if we are to achieve great things. Say goodbye to meetings: ‘agenda item 1: meeting for the sake of meeting.’ Say hello to assessment systems which are workable, efficient and, above all, designed to have the most impact on students and support staff well-being.
• Integrity, care and support: There is a small cohort of students and their parents and a small but, perfectly formed group of staff. This means there is a warmth, a friendliness. We recognise and praise when things go well, support when things don’t quite work out.
• Time: With a longer day for students (Monday to Thursday finishing at 4.15pm) there will be no expectation on you working in the evening. You will be given the time to do your day job in the day.
• Pay: Bolder’s pay scales benefit from the Outer London uplift.
• Career Progression: We are ambitious not only for our students but for our staff. Joining the Academy in its early stages, will provide you with all the experience and skills for you to make your next career move. You will make an impact, you will make a difference, you will contribute to the creation of Bolder Academy.
• Professional development, coaching and mentoring: Bolder’s professional development budget and the opportunities on offer are substantial. Each member of our staff can choose to be coached and mentored, allowing you to develop skills, career goals in areas of most interest to you.
• Working environment: Our state of the art building, due to open in 2021, provides the perfect environment for all to learn, teach and succeed.
• An easy commute: It highly accessible - a 2 minutes’ walk from Isleworth Station (35 mins from central London.). From 2021, the new building is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane station, the stop before Isleworth.