Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Upper/Main Pay Spine (with London Fringe)
The world today has highlighted science’s vital role in society. More than ever we need teachers to inspire students into the world of STEM. Would you like to join an enthusiastic and diligent team of scientists to unlock this potential?
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate teacher of Science who is driven to inspire and to encourage their students across all Key Stages.
The post would suit an experienced teacher or an NQT.
The successful candidate will join a strong and well-led team who are:
• Clear in their goals of achieving excellence in the department.
• Currently developing a new SoW with a focus on knowledge, and application of knowledge with project based work.
• Influencing practice and sharing ideas with likeminded professionals.
• Developing their own expertise through access to high quality professional development opportunities delivered by lead practitioners.
• Show a commitment to high standards.
• Have a keen interest in teaching and learning styles.
• Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm to match your subject knowledge in science.
The ability to teach to A level is desirable but not essential.
Closing date: 11/05/2021
Interview date: 18/05/2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.