- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
- Contract type
- MPR / UPR
Due to rapidly increasing student numbers, we are seeking an innovative, highly effective and inspirational full or part-time Teacher of Science from September 2022. A recruitment allowance will be considered for an appropriately experienced teacher who has the right skills and attributes.
Brighton Hill Community School has recently been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly improving coeducational 11-16 Community School with 1100 students. You will teach across Biology, Chemistry & Physics at both KS3 & 4, as well as a range of abilities to make a significant positive contribution to the vision of the school.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• Committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our students
• Able to create a stimulating learning environment to promote exceptional progress
• Passionate about teaching and learning and your own professional development
• Able to make a significant contribution to the development of the Science Faculty
Why apply to work at Brighton Hill Community School?
• Exceptional support from the Science faculty and the Senior Leadership Team.
• “The recent improvements in the school have increased staff morale. High-quality training and development for all staff is effective.” (Ofsted)
• Staff feel proud of their school and their contribution to pupils’ academic and personal development.” (Ofsted)
• “Leadership support, decisiveness in action and approachability has resulted in staff feeling highly valued and empowered as professionals.” (Local Authority Inspection Report, 2021)
• “In all aspects of life within Brighton Hill Community School, there is a culture and ethos of ‘people first’ and high expectations through a calm, well-managed environment, that is constantly modelled by leadership with relentless pursuit in maintaining the embodiment of the vision.” (Local Authority Inspection Report, 2021)
• The opportunity to innovate and develop your professional skills, with our bespoke CPD programme.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher with the desire to make a real difference for our students, we would like to hear from you. We welcome applications from talented NQTs who will benefit from high-quality induction support.
Applying for the job
For full details and an application form, please visit our website: http://www.brightonhill.hants.sch.uk/bhcspagecat.php?subcat=Vacancies
Alternatively, email Jo Levett, HR Officer email@example.com