Please see the attached person specification for the role.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS - WHAT DO WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER?
Outwood Grange Academies Trust supports colleagues by funding an extensive range of accredited training courses and apprenticeship opportunities up to Masters level. We also offer:
- Your starting salary plus annual inflation linked increases. The starting salary will be dependent on experience.
- We follow the principles of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
- You will be automatically enrolled into the generous Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Pay progression happens automatically on the anniversary of the target period appropriate to your role
- Flexible family friendly policies from day one
- We have our own Workload Charter and are committed to ensuring that Teachers’ workloads are manageable
- All teachers receive an allotted minimum of two hours CPD each week
- Access to centralised resources to support with lesson planning and reducing workload
- Comprehensive induction and training process
You will also be automatically enrolled into our Employee Assistance Programme which gives you and your family members free access to:
- Specialist information on a wide range of work-life issues
- Emotional support and counselling for a wide range of personal and work issues
- Legal guidance
- Financial guidance and debt counselling
- Child and dependent care support and advice
- Support for managers
We are also a wellbeing employer with a dedicated wellbeing policy and menopause policy, along with menopause champions based in our academies. Other benefits include:
- Nursery voucher scheme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discounts such as competitively priced Synergy Car Leasing
- Access to various discount sites
For more information on benefits please visit the link below:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ai4xgR2BJuFEB-F34Earsh5_qHfxMY8e/view?usp=sharing
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are made in accordance with safer recruitment practices and the statutory guidance in Keeping Children Safe in Education. Online checks will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates, and all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and checks regarding suitability to work with children.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps