4 days remaining to apply
Start date details
6 February 2023 at 9am
4 April 2022
About St Anne's Church of England Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 784 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Working for St Anne’s means that you would be part of the Cranmer Education Trust, a successful, growing Trust which prides itself on looking after its people, offering a high level of support and access to expertise. This is an excellent time to join the team, as we develop collaborative structures and systems to enhance and support our growing family of schools.
Alongside St Anne’s CE Academy, the Trust is made up of The Blue Coat School, two primary schools; East Crompton St George’s and Mayfield Primary. The Trust also incorporates a teacher training school and the East Manchester Teaching Hub; both of which support the training and development of new and existing teachers across the North West of England. We also opened a new secondary school in Oldham in September 2022 for 1,200 pupils, The Brian Clarke CE Academy.
For further details please visit https://careers.cranmereducationtrust.com/.
• Opportunities for professional development in a growing Trust
• Teachers career average pension scheme including life insurance and dependent’s pension
• Convenient location for motorway (2 minute drive from Junction 19, M62), bus and tram networks
St Anne’s Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Cranmer Education Trust follows safer recruitment practices. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020 and appointment is therefore subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For further information please refer to:
• the Cranmer Education Trust’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Trust Policies | Cranmer Education Trust
• The Trust’s statement on the employment of ex-offenders, in the vacancy Supporting Documents section.
• The job description and person specification for further information regarding the safeguarding responsibilities of the role.
Please follow the link Cranmer Education Trust - Careers site to apply for this vacancy.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6 February 2023 at 09:00
The Cranmer Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer and will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process.
Arranging a visit to St Anne's Church of England Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester