The Chalk Hills Academy are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Science to join our successful team. Science is a subject where you can really captivate students’ attention with various exciting experiments and interactive lessons. At The Chalk Hills Academy, we have a large Science Faculty with modern, fully equipped labs and Science Technicians on hand to help. We are looking to appoint a teacher who is motivated to teach engaging and effective lessons with the range of resources we have available.
The successful candidate will
- Resilience, adaptability and a can-do attitude.
- KS3 responsibility experience advantageous.
- Have taught KS4.
- A commitment to inclusive education support from a hard-working team.
- Good behaviour management skills and a sound knowledge of the Science curriculum at KS3 and KS4.
- The ability to work as part of a team and undertake pastoral duties as a form tutor will be a key requirement.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits across our trust, supporting our staff in a variety of ways. From an extensive Wellbeing package to an onsite car wash, you can be reassured that we have your best interests at heart.
- Perkbox and Perkbox Medical
- NPQ’s Teacher Development Trust and training courses with The National College
- Staff social events, including 5 a-side football and BBQs
- Reduced gym membership rates and free on-site gym
- Staff recognition with reward shopping vouchers
- On-site Indian head or shoulder massage
- Online delivery drop off service, including Amazon
- Free eye test vouchers
- Onsite car was at reduced rates
- Support for all staff with an experienced licensed counsellor
- Free tea and coffee plus a reusable bamboo coffee cup for new starters
- Free onsite car parking at all academies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced pension employers’ contribution and death in service payment
- Dry cleaning and ironing service
- Refer a friend £500 bonus scheme
The Shared Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and child protection at every stage of the recruitment process.
This job post has expired.