Are you a dynamic, committed and inspirational teacher? Do you have the drive and determination to play a significant role in our expanding Science team?
If so, this is an exciting time to join us. Drapers’ Academy is seeking an inspirational Science teacher.Our Science team has a blend of diverse staff, making the Faculty an interesting and unique environment to work in.
Our Sixth Form is growing, and Science subjects continue to be a popular Post-16 choice.
If you are committed to excellence in teaching and learning, use innovative methods in the classroom and are able to disseminate your passion and ideas to others then this role is for you.
- March 2020: Ofsted Good for all aspects including the Sixth Form
- All staff receive an iPad
- A clear vision to deliver high standards of education and serve our community
- State-of-the-art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
- Committed, generous sponsors: The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
- Fully subscribed through the school
- An environment that promotes innovation
- Class size averaging 25
- Opportunities to teach across KS3, 4 and 5
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme provided by the Education Support Network, offering individual support, information and advice
- Centralised detention model
- Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Proactive staff led Wellbeing Team
- Our own 6th Form area dedicated to A Level teaching
- Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership and the Ambition Institute to support ECT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
- An employer who invests in the development of staff with a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Staff access to our gym
- Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
- Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
- It is our practice to recruit staff to permanent positions via direct application rather than agency placement.
We welcome staff who wish to visit the school in advance of application. To arrange this, please email@example.com
Applications should be made online.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early upon appointment of a successful candidate.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Employees may be asked to work in any Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust location.
This job post has expired.