We are seeking to appoint a versatile and
highly effective teacher who can bring their love for the subject and
complement our team with innovation and energy. Like us, you will be organised,
dynamic and hardworking combined with having excellent subject knowledge, a
desire to positively impact students’ learning and achieve highly. Staff are
exceptionally well supported within the department, it is very much an
open-door school where collegiality and team work is valued to the highest
degree. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students the best
that you can be.
The successful candidate will:
- Be versatile and able to teach National Curriculum.
- Understand the requirements for high quality teaching.
- Be able to use ICT in all aspects of your work.
- Have excellent administration skills and an ability to meet
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to
people at all levels.
- Be a positive team player with a strong commitment to
- Embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance learning
We would be delighted to hear from you if you
- A very good classroom practitioner
- Are committed to contributing towards the
extra-curricular life of the school.
Bilton School is an ethnically mixed 11-18
comprehensive with approximately 1120 students on role. Our aim at Bilton is to
put students at the heart of everything. We want them to develop the
confidence, skills and qualifications to ensure that they are happy and
This job post has expired.